Do you have questions about your toothache? If so, you have come to the right blog! Our skilled dentists, Dr. Sidney Adler and Dr. Beth Berson with Riverdale Oral Health and Implant Center in Riverdale, New York, care about your oral health and want you to have a healthy, pain-free smile. That is why we have been able to provide you with this list of information to help you learn more about toothaches:
– If you notice any sores or pus developing in your mouth accompanied by discharge, it can be the result of a tooth infection.
– If you continue to feel pain even after using over-the-counter pain relievers, a toothache may be present.
– If you have facial rashes that cannot be easily explained, look for other indications that a toothache is present.
– If you have a toothache, it means that an infection has occurred within a tooth.
– Temporomandibular joint disorders are known to cause toothaches.
– Wisdom tooth eruption is a known cause of toothaches.
– Several risk factors for toothaches include periodontal disease, tooth decay, cavities, and chipped and cracked teeth.
As you can see, there are things about toothaches you should know, and if you need help, our dentist is happy to help you! So, call us today at 718-548-3353 to set up an appointment to find the source of your toothache and the treatment necessary to overcome it. We look forward to working with you.