It’s never too late to rid yourself of gum disease! If gum disease goes neglected, then you could suffer a dramatic loss in your teeth and bones. That is why it’s important to understand how to rid yourself of gum disease and to help you, our dentists, Sidney Adler DDS, MAGD and Beth Berson DDS, with Riverdale Dental P.C. in Riverdale, New York, is happy to provide you with a list of advice on ridding yourself of gum disease:
– Medications: Dry mouth, which is often present in medications you may be taking, can increase your risk for gum disease.
– Diet: If you constantly eat foods that can damage your gums, you’re increasing the odds of developing gum disease.
– Lifestyle Changes: Enhancing your smile includes eliminating poor lifestyle choices.
– Saliva: Saliva can prove to be beneficial in the fight against gum disease.
– Cleaning: A clean mouth is less likely to develop gum tissue infections. Always clean your mouth out after eating.
– Dentist: Regular check-ups and examinations from your dentist can lower your risk of gum disease.
– Brushing and Flossing: Brushing and flossing each day can drastically lower your risk for gum disease.
If you think it’s time to seek help in fighting off gum disease, then please call us today at 718-548-3353. Your oral health is important and keeping your smile healthy and beautiful should be a priority in your everyday life. So, call us today, and we can help you fight gum disease today!