Does your entire mouth suffer due to a few bad teeth? Do you wish there was a form of treatment that can fix your smile without being permanent? Fortunately, there is. Bring back your wonderful smile with Invisalign®.
Invisalign is a temporary orthodontic aligner system that is also removable to provide extreme comfort and customized support for your teeth. Below are a few questions that may help you:
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at Riverdale Oral Health and Implant Center by calling us at 718-548-3353 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Sidney Adler can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Riverdale, New York. Let us help you Invisalign your smile!